Mic check: 1, 2...1, 2...



Hoo boy!

Here we go.

Please excuse the look of the place – it’s definitely a fixer upper. Some of the pictures aren’t quite right, I’m still working on the fonts, and don’t get me started on the colour of the carpet.

But I just couldn’t wait any longer to have you over!

I know, I know. The last thing the world needs is another food blog. Or style blog. Or celebrity blog (though, now that Perez Hilton has repented, there may be an opening.)

What I think the world might need, though, is a processed food blog. Somewhere you can go to find out what processed foods are healthier options, how to find them on the grocery store shelf, and what to avoid. How about some quick grocery store hacks to make your own ‘processed’ food?

Sound interesting? I hope so. Of course, because I am still a foodie at heart, there will be lots of recipes and cooking with natural ingredients too. I’ll even introduce you to some you may have not heard of (no, Amaranth is not the evil guy from Lord of the Rings.)

So stick around, feel free to poke through the medicine cabinet, and let me know what you think at info (at) wholesomehedonist (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment